160 W, DoE Level VI & CoC Tier 2 Efficiency, Three Prong (C14) Inlet, Desktop Adapter, Ac-Dc Power Supply
|160 W, DoE Level VI & CoC Tier 2 Efficiency, Three Prong (C14) Inlet, Desktop Adapter, Ac-Dc Power Supply 160 W, DoE Level VI & CoC Tier 2 Efficiency, Three Prong (C14) Inlet, Desktop Adapter, Ac-Dc Power Supply|
|CE EC-Declaration for Medical||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/ec_declaration?id=a0Oa000000MmF9hEAF|
|CE EC-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/ec_declaration?id=a0Oa000000MmF9hEAF|
|CE EC-Declaration for Household||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/ec_declaration?id=a0Oa000000MmF9hEAF|
|UKCA-Declaration for Medical||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/ukca_declaration?id=a0Oa000000MmF9hEAF|
|UKCA-Declaration for Industrial/Commercial/ITE||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/ukca_declaration?id=a0Oa000000MmF9hEAF|
|UKCA-Declaration for Household||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/ukca_declaration?id=a0Oa000000MmF9hEAF|
|Morocco SDoC Declaration||https://globtek.secure.force.com/models/Morocco_SDoC_Declaration?id=a0Oa000000MmF9hEAF|
|Prop 65 Statement||https://en.globtek.com/prop-65-statement.pdf|
|Conflict Minerals Declaration||https://www.globtek.com/pdf/conflict-minerals.pdf|
|Technology||Regulated Switchmode AC-DC Power Supply AC Adaptor|
|Category||Medical/ICT/ITE/Household use Power Supply|
|Input Voltage Range (V)||100-240V~, 50-60 Hz|
|Max Input Current (A)||2.2A|
|Max Output Power Rating (W)||160|
|Output Voltage Range (V)||12-54|
|Efficiency||USA DOE Level VI / Eco-design Directive 2009/125/EC, (EU) 2019/1782|
|3D File Download||https://www.globtek.com/dl/GTM961600-GTM961800-T3.igs|
|Preferred ratings shown below.|
Custom output voltages available in 0.1V increment from the minimum voltage listed to the maximum voltage listed; contact sales.
* (Final ordering #/Part No to be defined)
|A) ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS:|
01. Input Voltage: Specified 90-264 Vac, Nameplate rated: 100-240Vac
90-264Vac range @ 100% of rated load current
85-264 Vac range @ 90% of rated load current
02. Input Frequency: Specified 47-63 Hz, Nameplate rated 50/60Hz
03. Power Factor: 0.90 minimum @ 230Vac, 0.97 minimum @ 115Vac
04. Output Regulation: +/- 4% max measured at the output connector
05. Line Voltage Regulation: +/- 0.5% typical measured at full load
06. Green Power On Indicator LED
07. Output Ripple (Vp-p): 1% or 200 mV whichever is greater, measured at 20 MHz bandwidth with 0.1 uf ceramic capacitor in parallel with a low impedance 47 uF electrolytic capacitor connected at the end of the output connector at nominal line
08. Turn-ON/OFF Overshoot: 5% maximum, 1 mS typical recovery time for 25% to 50% step load
09. Turn-ON Delay: 1 second typical
10. Hold-Up Time: 20 mS minimum
11. Inrush Current: 30A maximum at 115Vac input and 60A maximum at 230Vac input
12. Switching Frequency: Varies from 25KHz to 125KHz
13. Efficiency: Compliant with DoE Efficiency Level VI standard and CoC Tier 2
14. No Load Standby Power: <0.15 W @ 230Vac
01. Input Protection: Input line fusing and 300Vac rated MOV
02. Short Circuit/ Overload: Electronically Protected unit will auto recover upon removal of fault
Output Current Limit: Current limited to less than 240W / Vnom and 18A for low voltage models
(Vnom = nominal rated output voltage)
03. Over-Temperature: Latching Electronic Overtemperature protection. Cycle AC OFF to reset.
04. Output Over-Voltage: 110% to 135% of nominal output voltage under full load condition, and less than 60V max. Latching protection, cycle AC OFF to reset.
01. Dielectric Withstand Voltage: 4000Vac or 5656Vdc from input to output,
On Class I models, 3000Vac or 4242Vdc from input to earth
02. Earth Leakage Current: Class I models < 300uA, N/A for Class II models
03. Touch Current: Class I models < 20uA, Class II models < 70uA
04. Output Isolation Options:
a) C8 or C18 Inlet, Class II
b) C6 or C14 Inlet, Class II FE, Output Isolated from Earth contact
c) C6 or C14 Inlet, Class I, Output negative directly attached to Earth contact
05. Earth Continuity Test: < 0.1 Ohm between Earth Pin at AC input and PCB termination point (Class I models only)
06. Means of Protection: 2 x MOPP
07. Primary to Secondary Bridging Capacitance: Two IEC60384-14 certified Y1 type capacitors in series
08. Compliant Standards: See listings at end of this drawing for specifics
EN 60601-1-2, 4th edition
Emissions, per EN 55032, EN 61000-6-3, EN 61000-6-4, CISPR11 and CISPR22
Conducted Emissions: Class B, FCC Part 15, Class B
Radiated Emissions: Class B, FCC Part 15, Class B
Line Frequency Harmonics EN61000-3-2, Class A
Voltage Fluctuations/Flicker EN61000-3-3
Immunity, per EN 55024, EN 61000-6-1, EN 61000-6-2
Static Discharge Immunity EN61000-4-2, 10kV Contact Discharge, 18kV air discharge
Radiated RF Immunity EN61000-4-3, 10V/m 80-2.7GHz, 80% 1KHz AM.
EFT/Burst Immunity EN61000-4-4, 4kV/100kHz.
Line Surge Immunity EN61000-4-5, 2kV differential, 4kV common-mode
Conducted RF Immunity EN61000-4-6, 3Vrms, 80% 1KHz AM
Power Frequency Magnetic Field Immunity EN61000-4-8, 3A/m
Voltage Dip Immunity EN61000-4-11, Criteria
01. MTBF: 1,000,000 Hours @ 40°C ambient temperature, Full Load
02. Operating Temperature: -10°C to 40°C ambient temperature with full load
Regarding Operating Temperature,
a- See below derating table for output power capability at alternate temperature
b- Extended low end temperature range down to -40°C available as a custom option
03. Humidity: 0% to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
04. Storage Temperature: -30°C to 80°C
05. Cooling: Convection
06. ROHS: Compliant with latest regulations, see approvals section below
07. Operational Altitude: 5000M
F) DESKTOP STYLE ENCLOSURE
01. Housing: High impact plastic, 94V0 polycarbonate, non-vented
02. Size: 176.5 x 74 x 40 +/-1.0 mm
03. Markings: Label or Laser printed
04. AC Input mechanical options: Desktop C6, C8, C14 or C18 IEC Inlet.
G) SPECIAL OPTIONS
01. Custom Cordsets, various cordage types, and connector types
02. Custom Markings
03. Short term Output Surge Power Capability, for motor applications, and short term intermittent high power need applications. 300W for 1 second is available, as a special design variant.
04. Reduced Leakage Current version, medical CF leakage current compliance
05. Tightened output voltage tolerance
06. Reduced Output Ripple Level
08. Reduced output power marking/rating
09. High Rel PCB laminate with Plated through Holes for IPC610 Class 2 Compliance
10. Special Housing Colors and Cordset Colors
11. LED Lighting Applications, Class C Line Harmonics
12. Constant Current output, for Vnom to 0.75xVnom. Add “-CC” suffix to model number. Current level is custom selectable.
13. Back EMF applications, custom solutions. For unusual motor load aps and other high inductance reverse energy flow requirements
14. Improved Ingress Protection Rating
H) OUTPUT CONNECTORS
Several output connector options are available with various output current ratings.
GlobTek can supply 10A rated 2.1mm and 2.5mm style DC Power Jacks, to complement our
10A output rated 2.1mm and 2.5mm DC power plugs used on our output cordsets.
Please visit https://en.globtek.com/news/high-current-coaxial-barrel-plug-jacks-for-high-wattage-power-supplies for a real time product offering of mating connectors.
|Individual Box/Gift Box Size (mm)||Cellular Packag|
|Individual Box/Gift Box Color|
|Master Carton Size (mm)||465 x 415 x 225|
|Gross Weight (kg)||15|
|Label Width (mm)||41|
|Label Height (mm)||71|
|Description||IEC 60320/C14 AC Inlet Connector, Class I, Earth Ground|
Mates with IEC 60320/C13 Plug
Optional Locking IEC60320 Receptable and cord option available on some models by request.:
Standard International IEC 320/C13 Cordsets
Below are standard cordsets which are "not included" (unless stated above); these can be purchased separately or packaged with the power supply. Contact your Sales Engineer if the style required is not shown below. Many more available in different lengths, colors or cable material.
|Common output connector options:|
Click to add to your request.
For a comprehensive list of options, click here
Contact GlobTek for your specific requirements or custom solutions.
Below follows a link to the latest regulatory certifications and marks for this specific product. National standards as well as certification schemes are constantly changing and so is the set of certification marks and symbols applicable to this product. Various standards, marks and symbols, and certificates are subject to change at any time without notice.
Additional standards or unique country certifications are available upon request. Please contact Globtek to request a quotation.
|Popular Products (Stock items)|
The Unique Device Identification (UDI) as required by the Food and Drug Administration Amendments Act of 2007 and EU Medical Device Regulation (MDR) is required for registered medical devices. While GlobTek medical grade power supplies carry full medical certifications they're actually not considered medical devices themselves but a component of such. And therefore do not have registration with the Food and Drug Administration Amendments Act of 2007 and EU Medical Device Regulation (MDR) and therefore so not carry a The Unique Device Identification (UDI). Hur fungerar ett AC/DC adapter ? AC/DC adapteren eller exsternt power supply är bestående av ett power supply som är skyddad i ett plasthus motsvarande en AC plugg, därmed namn som plug type, wall plug-in , plug in eller plugtop adapter. Adapteren monteras i vägguttaget och