Natural Resources Canada (NRCan) has mandated the minimum energy efficiency levels for external power supplies that must be met in order for the product to be imported into Canada or shipped between Canadian provinces. This revision to the Canadian Energy Efficiency Regulations, known as "Amendment 11", comes into force on April 12, 2012.Read complete article
GlibTek Inc. introduserar en bred grupp av strömförsörjningar nu certifiserad till Canada’s Effiency Regulations (NRCan)
- Input and output wiring kits (AKA Loom kits, wiring harnesses) for open frame and desktop power supplies
- PSU Back EMF Option, for GlobTek EL6 design series products
- GlobTek offers MicroUSB (USB Micro-B) connectors with up to 5A current ratings for high current applications, 451-02180281(R)
- ESD Testing Method, for Class II Input Medical Devices
- 60335-1 , hushåll certifiserade strömförsörjningar är nu tilgängliga i olika storlekar som standard modeller .
- GlobTek ITE, Medical, and household use power supplies are certified to AS/NZ 60950 and are ideal for use with equipment to be exported to Australia
- Standard USB power supplies with output voltages above 5V available in 5.1V, 5.2V, 5.3V, 5.4V, and 5.5V for Medical, ITE, and household use.
- XLR connectors available in Male or Female configuration both in mechanically attached and overmolded configurations on GlobTek Medical, Household use, and ITE power supplies
- USB Type C Adaptive Power supply adapter/rapid charger supports USB PD 2.0/3.0, QC 2.0/3.0, QC 4.0/4.0+ and offers Special/custom Output Voltages, Model family GTM96605
- 180W Desktop power supplies provide up to 300W peak power @ 120V input and up to 500W at 230V, Medical, ITE, and Household use certified
- GlobTek is introducing 3 new waterproof locking barrel connectors
- GlobTek offers South African SABS164-1 and SABS164-4 Plugs in 3 versions 0º (red), +53º (blue) and -53º (black) for the Q-style wall plug in power supplies for Medical, ITE, and household use.