Part of a series of tutorial videos on power supply basics, this instructional video module from GlobTek, a worldwide provider of power supplies and power electronics solutions, covers the basics of batteries, battery packs, and battery recharging systems. It is intended for business professionals in the electronics space or interested laymen, and is intended to provide familiarization with basic topics and concepts.GlobTek is a power systems solutions provider with design and manufacturing facilities in the USA and China and sales offices in Germany, France, and the UK. Offering a line of power supplies for applications from gym equipment to medical systems, GlobTek can also develop and create custom power solutions for just about any application. GlobTek is located at 186 Veterans Drive, Northvale NJ 07647. For more information call 201-784-1000 or visit GlobTek online at www.globtek.com. Watch the video
- PSU Back EMF Option, for GlobTek EL6 design series products
- GlobTek offers MicroUSB (USB Micro-B) connectors with up to 5A current ratings for high current applications, 451-02180281(R)
- ESD Testing Method, for Class II Input Medical Devices
- 60335-1 , hushåll certifiserade strömförsörjningar är nu tilgängliga i olika storlekar som standard modeller .
- GlobTek ITE, Medical, and household use power supplies are certified to AS/NZ 60950 and are ideal for use with equipment to be exported to Australia
- Standard USB power supplies with output voltages above 5V available in 5.1V, 5.2V, 5.3V, 5.4V, and 5.5V for Medical, ITE, and household use.
- XLR connectors available in Male or Female configuration both in mechanically attached and overmolded configurations on GlobTek Medical, Household use, and ITE power supplies
- USB Type C Adaptive Power supply adapter/rapid charger supports USB PD 2.0/3.0, QC 2.0/3.0, QC 4.0/4.0+ and offers Special/custom Output Voltages, Model family GTM96605
- 180W Desktop power supplies provide up to 300W peak power @ 120V input and up to 500W at 230V, Medical, ITE, and Household use certified
- GlobTek is introducing 3 new waterproof locking barrel connectors
- GlobTek offers South African SABS164-1 and SABS164-4 Plugs in 3 versions 0º (red), +53º (blue) and -53º (black) for the Q-style wall plug in power supplies for Medical, ITE, and household use.
- USB Adaptive Power Supply offers Special Output Voltages option at 60W power level and complies with USB PD2.0/3.0 protocol as well as QC2.0/3.0